Thursday, March 12, 2009

RSS accomplished!




I have read and created an RSS feed for myself. I have included all the blogs of the employees that report to me as well as a news and a weather site. I am interested to see how this works for receiving information. There is a personal research project that I am working on that I had hoped to receive information on but I have not quite figured out how to get the RSS feed to get the information for me as the searches that I am entering are coming up with nothing. I may write more about this project in a future blog hoping that some of the librarians ou there may be able to connect me to information I don't have myself.

As far as RSS, it seems a good way to get up to date on news and other current events and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment