Thursday, April 16, 2009

Gaming? At work? COOL!!!!!


I just finished reading through the gaming training and I am actually suprised to see this on a county training course. Gaming as a part of work training? Who'da thunk it? But seriously, there are some types of gaming that are educational and can be used in that capacity. However, I would tend to shy away from encouraging RPG and Shooter games at work as they can be very addictive and sometimes just trying to figure out the controls can take up hours. I also have trouble with the idea of people only networking through gaming. Actual face to face interaction is always the best way to teach children how to associate with others in the outside world. This is a section I probably will spend little time exploring myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment